Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
AJ having some argy bargy in the current promotional tore with Big Baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/feb/20/jarrell-miller-boxing-anthony-joshua-heavyweight

Is there any truth that AJ has "TUE test exemptions for testosterone and all kinds of poo poo”?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
AJ is putting out his own content, and its pretty good and seems to be fairly honest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LgrRUs75j8

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I guess this is fine.

It's really not, it should be Deontay or Fury and nothing less

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y8T9syvTFg

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
im up so tuning in

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
worth it

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Holy crap I didn't even watch this.

This is amazing and my insistence that Wilder is the best trolling my fellow Brits just got real!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Fury's weakness is the anti-doping agencies. If they'd done their job even half properly he'd not even been in the ring with wlad

What was the real story with that? I've only heard Fury's side that he was innocent.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
This walk out LOL

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
The graphics look really poo poo?

also, lol at "engaged Tessa, no children"

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I am totally not convinced by Fury at all, Deontay still #1

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

he's a misogynist and a homophobe

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCFZzpWC1w8

Really enjoyed this

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Can’t watch, wish I could.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
For fucks sake

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
If you guys could post updates so I know what’s going on, I can’t watch where I am and Twitter is garbage for getting live updates in order

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Thanks

Very disappointing to hear

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

CommonShore posted:

Willie: Wilder put Ortiz down for the count with basically the first punch he landed in the fight.

Amazing

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I just caught up properly. Really enjoyed that. I very much like Deontay, he’s entertaining and I’m glad he won so I can further troll my fellow Brits.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MMMs new username posted:

Let me tell you the good news about Tyson fury

But I dislike Tyson Fury, he’s a homophobic poo poo.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

CommonShore posted:

Well Ortiz had been stopping the right hand repeatedly with that left elbow which you see coming up just before the punch lands - I noticed it because it was an odd block. He wasn't so much earmuffing the punch as stopping it with a frame. He just didn't get it up in time for whatever reason and that's the fight.

Well spotted.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOXFH0f9kp4

AJ says Ruiz wins 9/10 times, which is an odd thing to say instead of saying 1/10. Not a good sign for his mental toughness.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
gently caress, I’m stuck at a wedding in some poo poo tier city. Will have to sneak out at fight time.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I’ve found a bar that are showing it near this wedding venue. Any idea on an eta until the walk out so I can go and come back with as little time as possible not here.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Thanks lads. Father of the bride is on the verge of being a bit racist in his speech so I’m going to gently caress off instead of cause a scene as a perfect excuse.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MMMs new username posted:

As long as nothing happens, Joshua probably wins the round. As the lighter guy with lighter feet, Joshua should be able to force “nothing”

But he’s not and he is going to get lit up for refusing to do so and getting in needless early exchanges

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Box AJ you poo poo come on lad keep it up I like you really

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
That first shot clearly connects but why on earth are his hands down that low the entire time the guys throwing the same hooks at him

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Is there any way of watching this on my mobile phone? I’ll be at a works event I cannot get out of and I love Deontay so much.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Praying the homophobic drugs cheat gets knocked out because I'm sick of hearing about what a great story he is.

Same

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

punk rebel ecks posted:

Why the gently caress are they still showing Wilder walking?

I can’t watch, can you explain what is going on?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MoaM posted:

Yea, it's been said a bunch in every broadcast I bet, but he was struggling to even move his feet correctly...just looked like a statue.

The leaning on the ropes was heartbreaking to watch, can’t believe my beautiful boy got done like that

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Any ideas what time it will be starting tomorrow?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I’m at work, how far behind am I? A guy named Jack the Ripper just walked out and touched gloves.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Fair play to that guy for hanging in throughout that beating.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

StarkRavingMad posted:

Boxing has a lot more rap performances than I remember

Im glad I can get my head down and so work in between what ever music this is.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Lol Jake Paul’s fighting a basketball player?!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Haha I want to fight Jake Paul next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Kaddish posted:

Well. No doubt Jake can box.

I mean, can he? The basketball player just ran at him over and over. It was free shots coming in.