Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

ruiz went down, and immediately looked at the ref like "yeah, i know i'm down, i'm fine"

both of joshuas knockdowns he was loving hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Andy Ruiz Jr. is now my favorite boxer ever.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Congrats to Nate Robinson for being the worst boxer I have ever seen, a title which has been held by the likes of William Perry and Manute Bol.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Jack B Nimble posted:

In addition to celebrity death match claymation, there was actual celebrity boxing in the late 90's. These new fights are much, much better.

On my deathbed Fridge Perry vs. Manute Bol will flash before my eyes, and I will embrace the end.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Imagine being Chavez Jr, the guy who got smoked by a guy expected to lose to a winless youtuber.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Good soup! posted:

Healey is the "this is what peak performance looks like" sort of boxer lol

i looked it up and among his few wins was one over a guy with a 10-97-2 record. I am only mildly shocked.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Good soup! posted:

LOL that rules

It's really everything awful and amazing about boxing.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

This Zhang-Hrgovic fight sure is something.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I have it as a draw but I am an idiot and feel extremely bad about giving AJ anything after that 12th round.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

okay i feel less bad because even i couldn't find a 115-113 AJ

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

NotJustANumber99 posted:

well it was a draw cos noone fell over

in my defense I might have been mentally preparing myself for screwy judging

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I don't know if I just never paid attention before but 'World Bantamweight Title Contender' is really funny to hear.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Declan MacManus posted:

if his team was trying to maximize his earnings they'd probably try and set something up with andy ruiz and maybe anthony joshua before riding off into the sunset but for some reason he thinks the fourth rematch against fury might go his way

Rarely is the worst thing to happen to a boxer getting a knockdown in a world title fight, but Wilder is a special fighter.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

okay this fight has gone from 'i hope ngannou wins but he has no chance' to 'lmao go ngannou go'

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i have it 76-75 Fury, but I can see many many cases for Ngannou to be winning.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Ngannou is going to have a very profitable boxing career.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Have it 95-94 Fury but lol

also this, including the lol

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oh

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

well at least ngannou got two paydays out of his boxing career instead of one

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

balancedbias posted:

Guessing from the replies that Francis got detonated.

he fell down like he was the guy from qwop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

What we learned is Tyson Fury is too dumb to come up with the 'just throw a straight right at him' strategy.