Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

styled on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lol, just like, ok, fight over

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

oh my god

is he fuckin dead? what the gently caress

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

oh my god nate lmao

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/1332889563019153408

someone please tell me nate rob got paid more than this to get brain damaged and memed on for the rest of his existence

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

i can't tell where that pic is pulled from, but cbs sports reports $600 too, though with kickers

quote:

The co-main event of Jake Paul and Nate Robinson, however, will only make $600 each for their efforts. They will make much more in PPV shares and endorsements, but each man is only guaranteed to make $100 per round to step in the ring on Saturday night.

just a tragic decision by nate either way, with the added bonus of knicks fans catching strays because of his footwear

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

the nasukawa fight was hilarious. if the paul fight is anywhere near as funny, it will absolutely be worth the zero dollars i will pay to watch it

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lol at wolfe and laila ali getting inducted at the same time

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

:lol:

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Julio Cruz posted:

Fury doing coke is probably the least objectionable thing about him

he's misogynistic, homophobic, and works for a literal gangster, the only reason he's not the worst person in British boxing is that BJS exists

it's cool how many high level british boxers just openly talk about and praise their mob boss patron

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

I'd like Canelo's chances in a rematch but I have a hard time seeing Floyd pass up the easy money of fighting exhibitions vs youtubers, MMA fighters, and Japanese children to risk his 0 and his health for a fight with someone he's already beaten

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

great back and forth fight so far

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

whenever aj goes to the body he does good work but it’s pretty intermittent

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

absolutely usyk. movement was too much

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

first the iowa game then this, big e is everywhere today and honestly i love it

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

okay lmfao

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

this is insane

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

goddamn bud

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

it looks like his dad threw in the towel, and given the way that round was going, especially w/ the way porter reacted after that second knockdown, i don't blame him

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lmao no loving way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Francis was completely lost after that second knockdown and AJ just straight up executed my boy. The southpaw switch in the 1st was the definition of hubris though ngl