Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Bonaventure posted:

the beginning and end of Faust are great but i always have trouble paying attention to anything after the amazing flying scene and before Gretchen's child dies. the opening is as exhausting as it is wonderful.

It's a really good flying scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
IT'S REALLY loving GOOD

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
The Kino DVD of it from around like 2002? Pprobably all versions of it now?) uses a score from a 1994 performance that is basically a masterpiece in and of itself. That DVD was what got me into silent movies.

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Mar 12, 2019

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Watched that recent Fantastic Beasts sequel and was extremely not impressed. The entire script is just people throwing Harry Potter jargon at each other as they walk down various hallways(I love a nice looking hallway in film but this movie didn't deliver!).

Also, does anyone else find it impossible to understand what Redmayne is saying half the time? The combination of the accent + the constant mumbling make him mostly incomprehensible to me.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
that kind of stuff's exactly the problem with talkies

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

DeimosRising posted:

hahahahaha gently caress

Lmao.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

I bring you all a message from Bravest of the Lamps, from beyond the veil:

Fare thee well, gentle soul, too good for these dead gay forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

McCloud posted:

I bring you all a message from Bravest of the Lamps, from beyond the veil:

Fare thee well, gentle soul, too good for these dead gay forums.

That the forums might live, someone had to die. Godspeed, Lamps. He’s trolling grrm fans with the angels now