Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

Zogo posted:

MotM is back :eyepop:. This sounds interesting (especially in being compared to Blue Velvet and After Hours in that essay) so I'll try to watch it in the next couple of weeks

While Something Wild, Blue Velvet and After Hours all play on the ordinary joe getting in over their head in underground stuff because they are attracted to a woman, they are also quite different takes on the topic. But they are all excellent movies in their own ways. I mostly remember Something Wild as the first movie I saw Ray Liotta in, and he is amazing in it and really demonstrates the qualities that would go on to make him such a big star.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU