Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Syrinxx posted:

New Mexico United - 2019 is the inaugural season of our new USL team, the first actual pro team in the area since 1998. Games will be played at the Albuquerque Isotopes baseball stadium, with some aspirations by ownership to build a SSS in the downtown Albuquerque area soon. The existing PDL team, the Albuquerque Sol, is hoping to position themselves to feed homegrown talent to the United. The United stole the worst color combination in soccer from the shittiest team in soccer, the Columbus Crew. Luckily they have a kickin' rad jersey sponsor.

This is hideous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

sleepwalkers posted:

the only time i went to see the rowdies, ralphs mob spent a not insignificant amount of time chiding puerto rican fans for not paying taxes.

Lower tier soccer owns

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I hope "introducing" always appears as part of the crest

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Weedle posted:

I’ll be tuning into that fixture

the dominic oderby

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

STLFC drew Chicago Fire. Am I right in thinking they’re going to beat an MLS team with ease?

Since it's Chicago, yeah probably

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Perhaps this conundrum could be solved by some sort of system of promot -- (yanked offstage by a vaudeville cane)

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

What in the flying gently caress is Meow Wolf

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Edward Mass posted:

Austin: We're naming our Championship club "Austin Bold FC"

San Diego: hold my beer

Here's hoping this leads to a long tradition of teams with names that are adjectives.

Welcome, Duluth Thoughtful FC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Sending out the Gigisignal to roll over the date in the thread title :siren: