Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That kit owns, what's Meow Wolf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Edward Mass posted:

New England and Miami are putting reserve squads in League One for 2020.

I was hoping the management would have NE2 play in Boston somewhere but they'll be playing in Gillette, so I doubt a single person will be at those games.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Crazy Ted posted:

What the gently caress? Couldn't they find a high school in Foxboro and just pay for a nicer field? Surely that would be cheaper?

Other than turning the lights on and having a skeleton crew of staff, the organization doesn't pay anything to use Gillette. The Kraft's own it. It's part of the reason that the Revs are stuck there forever.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Crazy Ted posted:

I suppose that's true I just figured that even in terms of running the lights and having a skeleton crew it might be more cost effective to just give a local school or small university a nicer field and use that instead.

I do wonder if they even considered it. I agree with you.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Nostradingus posted:

Sending out the Gigisignal to roll over the date in the thread title :siren:

I can do that. Is there any desire for a new thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Edward Mass posted:

I can make one tomorrow, if need be.

If you like! I think it’d be good since these wacko leagues change every 20 minutes.