Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Oh come on now, the Riverhounds only loss is to Tampa Bay and they seem determined to draw everyone else. Down 2-0 to Nashville? Two goals including an own goal in stoppage time to equalize. Up 2-0 after 12 minutes to Charleston? Lol 2-2 draw

Also, goddamn is Hartford wretched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

boo the Riverhounds got Columbus who sucks but the game is there. it was awesome when DC came here in 2015

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

drat, my entire season ticket for the Riverhounds cost $99

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

There is a team store. I have no idea about the hours because I've only been in during games. But trying giving them a call, I think you could at least get a hold of some office folks during regular business hours.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Nottherealaborn posted:

Indy Eleven are on a 20 game home unbeaten streak :aaa:

Riverhounds are 21 home unbeaten

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

sick of those assholes, someone else better win the league

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RiverhoundsSC/status/1186067514356387840

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Someone please beat Phoenix so the Hounds host the final

Maybe they can forfeit a match when someone throws cans of Bud Light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Lilley signed one of his old Rochester buddies today. The Hounds have 10 players and 0 goalies under contract so far