Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Figured we could make a :justpost: thread for this thing so we don't clutter every other thread in the forum covering a topic adversely effected by whatever nonsense this idiot spouts.

And remember, no matter how bleak it may seem, at least we're not Great Britain right now.

This will start some time in the immediate future and you can watch it like literally anywhere.

I would post a drinking game but I'm drinking vodka and kirkland flavored soda out of a yeti so uh yeah whatever do you fam.

Anyway, HERE WE GO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Come on get down with the sickness

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I can't wait for all the wisdom we'll hear tonight from Trump and whichever sack of grey goo the dems have planned to respond.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Trump is going to shutdown the government again and by April, two of the major pillars of NATO and the west will be failed states.

He's probably not going to mention that tonight tho

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

also we're just one act of god away from president "D in Meat"

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1092963254333140995

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Zurakara posted:

I can't wait for all the wisdom we'll hear tonight from Trump and whichever sack of grey goo the dems have planned to respond.

That's a cruel way to describe Stacey Abrams

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

God Kavanaugh's face annoys me.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I hate CNN so much.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Joe Manchin loves the fascist SCOTUS judges he voted for.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Oh look it's friend Ben

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Imagine being called Trump, and being of no relation, and not changing you and your family's last name. Clear parenting failure, it'd be like a bunch of Hitlers (no relation) being all "heh, I like the name, I guess I've keep it."

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh god get off my television claire mckaskill

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I have a lot of liquor on hand. I haven't eaten all day just for this speech. I have a cell phone ready to text and social media ready to go.

LET'S DO THIS!

TheSpartacus
Oct 30, 2010
HEY GUYS I'VE FLOWN HELICOPTERS IN THIS GAME BEFORE AND I AM AN EXPERT. ALSO, HOW DO I START THE ENGINE?
:getin:

Lets get this poo poo show started

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

My friend's SOTU bingo card has her drinking every time the word "border" is mentioned. I need to talk her off the ledge, she is going to die.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
We are governed by absolute scum.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
The Time stream being largely muted as old white men trickle in has given this the nice funerary tone it deserves.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i hope he launches the nukes

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Wife said she wants to watch it so she can follow along with the news cycle.

I'm pulling out the rum and pouring hard.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I hope all you patriotic americans stand when your president enters the room

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

JFairfax posted:

ill probably need to poo poo

TheSpartacus
Oct 30, 2010
HEY GUYS I'VE FLOWN HELICOPTERS IN THIS GAME BEFORE AND I AM AN EXPERT. ALSO, HOW DO I START THE ENGINE?

FizFashizzle posted:

ill probably need to poo poo

that drunk already?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
jesus this is undignified.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

mcmagic posted:

We are governed by absolute scum.

Yes. Yes.

Yes.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Why is Pelosi clapping for this gently caress?

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

JFairfax posted:

I'm the guy trying to get him to take a hat and then trying to get his attention with pats on the arm 10 times.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

JFairfax posted:

Lol wtf

C411
Jun 22, 2004
STUPID
DICK
Vibrant shade of orange tonight

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Fix your tie you stupid dumbfuck.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Is he wearing a corset or some kind of brace? His posture is awkwardly straight walking in.

TheSpartacus
Oct 30, 2010

mcmagic posted:

:decorum:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

D-Pad posted:

Is he wearing a corset or some kind of brace? His posture is awkwardly straight walking in.

probably spanks

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

mcmagic posted:

Smile as she will cut him deep.

Like Teddy said, speak softly but carry a big stick.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mcmagic posted:

because she's a loving scumbag too

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

what the gently caress is wrong with his tie?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
ah the heads of the fascist military

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Hahaha that loving tie.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

FizFashizzle posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with his tie?

Hahaha, its great.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
it's to distract from his hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Bernie made a tie comment on camera lmao