Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Yeah, everyone was really excited for this to drop in the Discord server. Glad to see it take off! I've usually played the game before, but I'll be going through this game blind, since I still haven't finished V and I felt like I experienced it pretty well through that LP!

With that said, though, going through the update is giving me the itch to play again. Might have to pick up V again after all, and then see if I want to get Nexus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Did the Furyhorn's adds stay alive after the Furyhorn itself was alive? Because if the battle was still going after the main FOE died, I think that clutch battle would've been a loss.

basically, fuckin' sheesh rea! :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Won't lie, that bear ambushing you all of a sudden is completely unexpected for Etrian Odyssey. I thiiink they might've done that like once or twice before, so any time they drop a boss on you like that it's great.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

My headcanon is that Cernunnos and the Berserker King are actually BFFs and Cernunnos came to visit the Berserker King when you killed its friend. :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Always wondered what people in a fantasy setting would do with a game like D&D. Kept going back to them mimicking our lives instead. "I roll to do paperwork," or something silly like that.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I have questions on how CDs managed to survive intact to be watched however many years later.

Well, everyone knows the answer is that anime is eternal, though. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Reading inputs is one of those things they do if they really want to make a boss cheap, isn't it? Good cheese, Ragnar, and gently caress that Golem.