Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Sharpe looks like a precious child and I can't wait to ruin that through violence and death.

My vote every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

werbear posted:

Poor Furyfawns. If only your drop wasn't used for boots that give better acting speed you might be allowed to survive.
Or not.

They'd still have to die for Compendium completion. Gotta kill 'em all!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

There's something oddly hilarious to me about the fact that the Gunner in EO's MO seems to be just "shoot more".

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Wait, so you got the evil powers of darkness...without the person obsessed with darkness in your party? Let him enjoy this too!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Is Battlefield: Initial Strike meant to be four seconds long?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Angel said the Jungle Killer doesn't resist anything and is weak to ailments, but the table says that it actually resists every ailment, all of them are below 100%. Is that an error or am I reading something wrong?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Ah, okay. It makes a lot more sense now, thanks.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

So Kvasir beat the poo poo out of a client and then the party gave said client LSD.

I'm starting to think I don't like how this place deals with problems.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I feel I may be missing the font you're using because I'm getting a lot of empty squares on Shadow's text. Not all of them, but a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Cason should just split and form a party of his own. And all of his shadows. Clearly they're successful at what they do.