Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Ragnar Homsar posted:

Namely, there's a Survivalist one (fires an arrow), a Highlander one (throws their spear), a Gunner one like you said, a Zodiac one (electrocutes the water, which damages the person in the water), and an Imperial one (fires their Drive Blade at the fish).

I want to say anyone has a shot at throwing their weapon, because I think my Arcanist did on my playthrough. He threw his Wand with his tiny little stick arms and actually managed to nail the fish. But I haven't looked at the files myself, so I may have just misread things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

I'm assuming the answer is No, but can you get lucky and have a Gunner attack three times in a turn between their passive and Boost?

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Are luck stat boosts worth stacking on the Arcanist? Are stat boosts from items worth stacking at all?

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

My one issue with this, is they did one of the best surprises so early in the game. The other areas all have their own fun gimmicks and twists on previous games and versions, but I feel the ambush early on and then the dual boss routine should have come later because its just so good.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Araxxor posted:

Never forget the Beast's Roar skill in EO2, where the indication on its chance to inflict Fear was just Up Arrow/Up Arrow/Up Arrow/Up Arrow/Two Up Arrows. The scaling is actually 1%/2%/3%/4%/75%, I poo poo you not.

I love this series, but I also hate this series.

More to the point, Ninja looks cool but also a little awkward to use. Shame Ninja and Hero dont mesh at all. Kinda miss the minion row from 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

I was lucky enough to somehow totally miss out on this place until like, 2 labyrinths later. Even at that level, this place was tedious as hell and I remember how thinking how awful it must have been to do it earlier.

But hey, at least it's all uphill from here! Right?