Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
It begins! Ashley is amazing, Cason is just plain adorable, and we all need to be as decisive as Heath. Also, Magna-Calcula is my favorite guild member. I hope to see them in the party often!

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the party turns out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

Arcade Rabbit posted:

I want to say anyone has a shot at throwing their weapon, because I think my Arcanist did on my playthrough. He threw his Wand with his tiny little stick arms and actually managed to nail the fish. But I haven't looked at the files myself, so I may have just misread things.

Yeah, that seems right. My Shogun threw his katana so I think the choice is random, just not the person who is fishing.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
It's ok, Cason. Many people's spirits light up with fire after being complimented by a cute person. Course, yours is a bit more literal than normal, but still!

Desynced EXP bars were bound to happen, but at least you have the healing powers of fuzzy animals to help you! Great job with the first dungeon and looking forward to seeing you take on the first boss!

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
Can I just say they missed out on a golden opportunity to name that guy "Brave Sir Robin"? Because seriously? Why not use it?!

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

quote:

Oh, did you know that Miss Napier's from a place called Armoroad? It's also called the ocean city!
I've been there.
Something tells me the place is a lot different in your time compared to now.
Oh, yeah, probably.

Just out of curiousity, did Adan travel a lot before Abby joined him? Because that would surprise me a bit. His bio made him sound like he stayed in his hometown.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
I feel so sorry for Furyfawns. They're so cute and it makes me feel bad to kill them. Let the baby deer live.

SimplyUnknown1 fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Mar 8, 2019

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
As much as I hated being jump-scared at the time, I do actually enjoy this idea from a story standpoint. Blood Bears are smart enough to ambush yet stupid enough to do it while injured. It's interesting for a monster to have that sort of intelligence in EO when it wasn't originally some form of human beforehand.

On another note, I feel sorry for Amatsu. No one likes being overshadowed by a cowboy highwayman. Windfish is clearly the superior name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
My personal headcanon for Leo is that he originally started out as a Hexer, but changed to Harbinger once the class was discovered in order to better fit his Reaper aesthetic.
I do like this portion of the game; the kidnap scenario by the boss and being forced to explore without being allowed to leave is pretty interesting. I wish they had done more with this idea.
On another note, congrats to Cason and Edel! Also, Shadow is completely adorable.