Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

BlackPersona posted:

Yeah, everyone was really excited for this to drop in the Discord server. Glad to see it take off! I've usually played the game before, but I'll be going through this game blind, since I still haven't finished V and I felt like I experienced it pretty well through that LP!

With that said, though, going through the update is giving me the itch to play again. Might have to pick up V again after all, and then see if I want to get Nexus.

There's an etrian discord server?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Ragnar Homsar posted:

The EO LP Server basically functions as one. It's linked in the OP.

There's one for the r/EO subreddit, but it's, uh, not great.

(I used to be in it but I left after the members continually refused to understand why "trap" is a slur against trans women despite me explaining it several times, among a lot of other things.)

Assume I'm really stupid, and couldn't see it either in the first episode of the LP, the first post in the thread, or the first post in the megathread...

(also, yikes - but par for the course with reddit tbqh)

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Ragnar Homsar posted:

It's in the first post of this thread, under the "Who?" section.

And yeah, that server was a shitpit, a crossover of the worst parts of reddit Gamers and 4chan Gamers.

But they're not what this thread is about! :v:

Nope, they're not, thanks for humouring my blind, dumb, rear end.

Looking forward to this running - I've not touched an EO game since my old DS got water logged by my kids at the end of stratum one of EO2U.

Lost my saves from EO4 & EO1U - still have them on the SD card which still works, but because all that poo poo is encrypted - no chance of getting them back or unencrypting them.