Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtB7j-edYSE

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heres hopnig total biscuit is pulling same prank :pray:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

Punished "Venom" Sketchek

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wuh- what?! Who cured my cancer?? You guuyyyysss..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Popular Pyro Main Sketchek

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

World renowned Chaos Heavy ObamaWeed9000 Swatted After Years Of Inactivity

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training posted:

ahaha

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Achievment Unlocked: Back on My Bullshit (Unlocked for saying the word Content 5 times in death hoax admission video)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did anybody actually listen to the video. I just started...it's awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It all started in 2015, when I went to Japan, and I was awayye from my PayCee. Getting some much needed Vitamin D. It was at this time, in Japan, when I realized video games had ruined my loife.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

In Training posted:

It's excellent.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Aaaaand here come the virtue signalers literally kramering in so they can pretend to gaslight me in hopes to btfo my content creation. Cool and good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
TF2 player emerges from his coma to ask about all the great new updates hes missed

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Aaaaand here come the virtue signalers literally kramering in so they can pretend to gaslight me in hopes to btfo my content creation. Cool and good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ol yeller posted:

Achievment Unlocked: Back on My Bullshit (Unlocked for saying the word Content 5 times in death hoax admission video)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

it’s like his fifth or sixth take it’s nuts

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

🤔 deciding which stock source background I should capture for my admission video that video games destroyed my brain

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Old school tf2 kicked rear end

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Hoodrich posted:

Old school tf2 kicked rear end

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Wormskull posted:

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

ol yeller posted:

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
who gettin on tf2 now this weekend

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

malibu anime posted:

who gettin on tf2 now this weekend

I have been thinkin about it lately...

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Wormskull posted:

I have been thinkin about it lately...

dude me too. rally your imps into battle. i will medic u

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's dead other than 24/7 32p instaspawn 2fort servers where half the people role play in the sewers with all the dance emotes they've added so it's only good as a drunk game where you play sniper or scout, at this point.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I managed to convince people some guy everyone hates on one of the servers created Jar Jar Binks by drunkenly poo poo talking him when he's not around and ranting about how he's always bragging about working for George Lucas.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But, dead and full of retards or not, it is a hell of a drunk game, due to a lot of people having mics and still being lovely even though they've played for 50,000 hours at this point.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I think that it could still be fun then lol :D.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
on the very off chance ppl actually get together and play this, could someone please help me privatize my steam account..? i would just have to use the same one ive had since high school which has like my dad on my friendslist and poo poo and i wouldnt want anyone to be able to message my dad or see what my name changes were etc etc. i havent used steam for years and i remember it being like a great way to get doxxed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

malibu anime posted:

on the very off chance ppl actually get together and play this, could someone please help me privatize my steam account..? i would just have to use the same one ive had since high school which has like my dad on my friendslist and poo poo and i wouldnt want anyone to be able to message my dad or see what my name changes were etc etc. i havent used steam for years and i remember it being like a great way to get doxxed lol