Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I called Lyle an old queen and it got me on the frontpage of TMZ.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

What the gently caress is wrong with Deadatick-Bush Flight Sinulator?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I feel like that & others are different and only ever said between close friends who know each other well etc. But retarded? That's just fair game.

Thank you.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You know what. I been thinking about this all day and getting kissed the guck off. Broke brain and Retarded mean the same thing and are the same kind of ableism. So gently caress you! Ownage rescinded bitch. Now you are the piece of poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit: I apologize for using the b-slur

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You know what. I been thinking about this all day and getting kissed the guck off. Broke brain and Retarded mean the same thing and are the same kind of ableism. So gently caress you! Ownage rescinded bitch. Now you are the piece of poo poo.

get his rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's settle this on 2fort. Spies only.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51hl9WOE_o

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is this the forum where I made the thread “Emotionally stunted, tiny, retarded spy main here,”

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the r-word and its ilk should be confined to the stinky depths of fyad. it has no place in this, *gestures arms out wide* this grand place of hard-fought battles between men of high station and import.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Conrad_Birdie posted:

imagine the broke brain it takes to rationalize "faking my death" as the best way to quit your video game channel and then talking about "e-celebs virtue signalling" at the end of your "i'm not dead" comeback video ahahaah

i started to imgaine it but the post was too long so i started imagining thanos flossing instead

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i started to imgaine it but the post was too long so i started imagining thanos flossing instead

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Conrad_Birdie posted:

imagine the broke brain it takes to rationalize "faking my death" as the best way to quit your video game channel and then talking about "e-celebs virtue signalling" at the end of your "i'm not dead" comeback video ahahaah

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=l_u18_BKczg#/39;57

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://streamable.com/j4tub

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been watching his League Grind streams.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Go. You can't be on the dschdrem eddymore.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lmao

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Wormskull posted:

World renowned Chaos Heavy ObamaWeed9000 Swatted After Years Of Inactivity

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

ol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Oh wait I forgot about Overwatch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

malibu anime posted:

Oh wait I forgot about Overwatch.

No you didn't. You blocked it out of your memory, for it's failure.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Wormskull posted:

No you didn't. You blocked it out of your memory, for it's failure.

They have mother loving competitive capture the flag now lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Out of a whole universe of unbelievably bad CTFs since Quake 3, Overwatch made quite possibly the stupidest ever. And that's including CoD and Battlefield...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Out of a whole universe of unbelievably bad CTFs since Quake 3, Overwatch made quite possibly the stupidest ever. And that's including CoD and Battlefield...

Titan fall has a good capture the flag but nobody ever queued for it ever since it didn't have titans

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

George W. Bush dabbing on the deck of an aircraft carrier in front of a banner that says This Ain’t It Chief

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Titan fall has a good capture the flag but nobody ever queued for it ever since it didn't have titans

You can "capture" the whole drat map in Apex Legends available now .

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

So, how many hours you manage in that dirty sonofabitch? Bwahahaha

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao