Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I really love walking around my small town just to look at houses and dream about one day owning one. I like to imagine what they look like inside, from the structure outside. I love seeing beautiful gardens and pets in the window. It's incredibly relaxing to me. It's always cool when I find a street, alley, or cool house that I've never seen before, despite living here for almost 20 years. It's a nice little adventure. Since I'm still isolating (other than work) and have been mostly confined to my home during the day to avoid people, night walks have become a thing that I do. I put on a chill playlist -maybe some synthwave, or the Interstellar soundtrack, something with a vibe- and just wander around in the empty city smoking a cigarette. It's oddly comforting and nostalgic for when I was a younger, wilder person, who would be walking home from a party or something 10 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Walked 3 miles and found a gravel street/alley that felt like an alternate dimension today

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I'm curious if anyone used Randonautica and what the deal is with that app and if you found any dead bodies