Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Josherino)

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Journaling seems pretty nice so far! Not been consistent with doing it but doing it when I'm upset seemed to help compared to just letting myself poo poo all over myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
So I feel miserable. Doesn't seem like there's anything to do about it, or if there is I've already precluded it with my own lazy feckless nature.

Putting that aside as I feel there's no use in it, does anyone here have experience with strattera? Been prescribed it in an attempt to deal with the ADHD med shortage and I'm not really sure if it's doing any good. Of course I'm never sure if anything ever does any good.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Man I'm kinda happy that Bumble limits the number of people you can swipe because thinking about how anyone I want to swipe right on don't seem like they'd be interested in me (and proceed to not say anything whenever we match) is pretty brutal. I need to have my sister help me improve my account, but honestly it just feels like not a lot of gals are going to be interested (which I guess is sorta the norm for dating apps), especially since I just don't have any real social skills or or common interests that would actually have someone wanting to go on a date, much less have a relationship with me.

I figure that's just pessimism and negative brain meats talking. You can recognize a problem but doing something about it is a whole different thing. Seems like I only really get more of them as time goes on, without any willingness to solve any.

That this feels like just whining is hopefully just another misunderstanding due to negative mood and not just being a non-hacker.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Yeah I'm thinking this is another thing (like basically everything) that would be a lot better with a centrally planned not profit management system.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Wish I could finally date after 30 years of life doing nothing. Not religious so church is out, dating sites throw me gals I'm not interested in (several states away) and those that I am I simply don't seem able to get interested in me. Are there other places to try? Bars, sports or something else? Are there any good volunteer sites I could look around? Even if I couldn't find someone at least having a connection to where I live besides existing there would make me feel less like just meat waiting to turn into dirt.