Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Josherino)

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
my brains are irreparably broken lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i had to stop drinking because it was murdering my stomach and the hangovers were loving my life up. I cant even smell whiskey without wanting to puke

I don't know how long-term alcoholics handle it. props to them

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Former DILF posted:

later in my life i learned it was more likely a manual designed to provoke intense hatred of its practitioners, which frankly is a pretty great own by my dad

dad Machiavellian so what

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

It's in my DNA cause my pops like to get hosed up the same way
It's in my DNA cause my moms like to get hosed up the same way
DNA, DNA cause my fam like to get hosed up the same way
DNA, DNA cause my fam like to get hosed up the same way

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

when i was in elementary school i would have panic attacks dreading going to the dentist so they gave me some bullshit sedative thing. I remember being so loving excited, I asked my mom if I could take one that night just to try it out

drugs just fascinate me. They always have. literally any kind it doesnt matter. sobriety sucks rear end

This is why I'm such a bad poster

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

how in the gently caress do people have drugs and not use them. Like "yep that's enough, I am sufficiently hosed up now" or "nah I'm not feeling it right now"

drug feels good. More is gonna feel better. Even more is gonna feel even better. easiest poo poo in the world, I was very distressed and confused when I realized not everybody's brain works that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

RandomPauI posted:

It just made me involuntary bite down to the point that I picked up a mouth guard for the sessions. But I was doing a clinical study and they didn't get back to me about if I was getting the treatment proper or not. So I couldn't say if the treatment failed or if I wasn't treated.

That seems sketchy