Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Josherino)

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

All of the in network therapists specializing in OCD and my other brain worm cocktails aren't accepting new patients, leaving me to trawl the Aetna website trying to choose between a long list of "happy mental health corp llc" and "mental wellness talks co" or whatever with no further details instead.

This makes me feel confident in my choice in who will help me feel better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Lol yesterday marked ten years since I last self harmed and tried to kill myself and I spent it with my girlfriend being very happy and I didn't even realize the date until this morning. I think I've come a long way since then. Don't even really get worked up thinking about it.

Friday however is ten years since my dad died so that's gonna be a fun hill to get over. Already not looking forward to that