Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Josherino)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Glad you did this concept justice unlike my lovely thread that only served to display my personal crippling mental illness, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
I cant speak to anyone elses lived experience, but for me, smoking weed became a serious loving problem and ive felt a lot better since i knocked it off.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Found a really really nice therapist and saw her today, one step closer to my ultimate goal of becoming an estrogen golem, heres hoping its that easy to get into a good endocrinologist

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Zyla posted:

i went to a party last night! :toot:

i havent gone to a party in years lmao

also i went as shall we say...an as unseen version of myself that is much more real

would recommend!!!

sometimes your life long unceasing depression might be because of dysphoria :eyepop: :hmmyes:

Wow are you me?

Ive got a therapist appointment monday where i kiinda need to get my gender dysphoria write up because an amaazing endocrinologist agreed to see me in 2 weeks instead of the normal several months and im nervous af

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
I dislike how inherently maybe narcissistic this is to ask, and if there is no taker because it is a task of emotional labor to read my posts, then thats actually fine, because I feel happier and more stable than at any memorable time in my life. High water mark feeling that is not even far from a recent tragedy that I am still dealing with, but I feel like the water rushed back in after a big impact.

I have been posting pretty non stop and with very minimal self editing, and unless I am clearly lying, I am posting truthfully to my inner monologue, fishing for the things that seem best in the stream, but honest fishing. I intend to stop posting so much about myself anyway. This isn't from an egotistical desire to be seen so much as a desire to be judged, for my posts.

Moreover I am interested in whether or not my posts are judged as helpful as opposed to harmful. It feels ethically imperative for me to be better informed about the possibility that I am a fool, and short of showing a therapist my posts, which is a hilarious idea I wouldn't dare do, I shrug toward this bedlamthread.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
I am feeling pretty good anyway, but I do like to consider why it also might be a good idea for me to go back to therapy. I am successfully sober as a turk since my first post in this thread, and a lot of other nice things, but I am like Pinocchio in regard to my gently caress working period ever positions

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Fairest possible first blush. Thankfully it's not the first time or worst time I've experienced with the knowledge of relationship styles like hypervigilance, but, like my extreme aversion to doing so called work that is considered valid or productive capitalist humanstock value wise, I have over rationalized and even begun to turn mystical, my antipathy toward all hitherto known forms of labor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
I don't do social work professionally but I know a little about systems in certain places, as I'm sure you do as well, but if u wanted to talk about that or anything else here or in my thread about being happy, I will try to do only good posts