Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I was staying over at my friend's place a while back. I was chatting with his partner about yoga, and she was saying about how great the health and exercise benefits were, but how it's hard to find a good studio because of the kind of moronic people they attract. So I thought of some of the yoga yuppie hashtag turmeric hashtag wellness is a journey women I know, and sardonically say "yeah I know what you mean, it does tend to attract the healing power of crystals lot", and just as the thundercloud Evil Eye deathstare starts crossing her face, panicked images of the guest bedroom flash across my mind; the side table by the potted plants, carefully arranged crystals of quartz and amethyst and assorted other magical reagents...
I backpedaled as hard as I could and I think it saved me from being turned into a newt, but I think I still caught part of a curse.
The lesson here is watch your mouth around possible witches and never insult crystals either directly or indirectly because their magic can be used to both heal and harm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

a girl gave me what she called a "geode" and when i got it i was like "oh this is a fossil of a snail or something, a geodude is one of those rock type Pokémon that is like a rock with a face and muscly arms"

she was like

"yeah, okay!"

anyways i later was looking at it and some of the chambers of the snail shell were actually tiny perfect geodudes. i immediately was like ahhhhhhh and messaged here apologizing and she was like "oh no big deal"

and i was like, oh thats nice of her, but then i was like wait did she think i was so fragile she just couldn't correct me in the moment drat
\
:negative: