Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
:laffo: goddamn it Hack

FAKE EDIT: wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

That's a good sign!

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

This touchdown is amazing. There are so many good and bad blocks at the same drat time that I can't tell who hosed up and who blocked well.

https://twitter.com/aafiron/status/1096887267724091392?s=19

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Hotshots?! More like Notshots amirite?

Get yer crap together boys! I haven't seen our offense struggle like this ever in the history of our franchise!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmao how you gonna let hackenberg's team embarrass you

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Tbf Hackenberg has had nothing to do with this

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

weird Asian candy posted:

Hotshots?! More like Notshots amirite?

Get yer crap together boys! I haven't seen our offense struggle like this ever in the history of our franchise!

I think my favorite thing about the AAF is how we can say things like this every week and have them be true.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

huff and puff and he runs for 60 yards

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

we back baby

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

this isnt the gdt

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Nervous posted:

I think my favorite thing about the AAF is how we can say things like this every week and have them be true.

This is the single greatest comeback in franchise history!!!

E

Never beaten in my lifetime.

SHOTS...

BITCH!!!

:smug:

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Feb 17, 2019

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Memphis Express are an insurance scam if they don't cut Hackenberg immediately.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I don’t think Christian Hackenberg is the answer for the Memphis Express.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

it doesn't mean poo poo but you feel like any other team bounces back after hack gets demolished after his TD run and that was really just the sign of things to come for the express

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the default camera angle was awful too, was it on a boogermobile the entire time?

it was like a high school game

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This league rules and I hope they trot Hack out to start every game

also goddamn Mettenberger must look terrible if he hasn't seen a minute of playtime yet

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hack is both bad at football and comes off as a whiny shithead. I don't know how any coaching staff puts up with him.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

This is the single greatest comeback in franchise history!!!

E

Never beaten in my lifetime.

SHOTS...

BITCH!!!

:smug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_pj6UEvtXU :getin:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

tim cook is like a legarrette blount with moves

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Chris James 2 posted:

This league rules and I hope they trot Hack out to start every game

also goddamn Mettenberger must look terrible if he hasn't seen a minute of playtime yet

I can only imagine he has some serious off-the-field issues or a toxic attitude or something cause jesus

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pakled posted:

I can only imagine he has some serious off-the-field issues or a toxic attitude or something cause jesus

given how much the on-field mic'ing has exposed Hackenberg's attitude I can't imagine Mettenberger is so much worse that nobody wants to put up with him over Hack

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/aafhotshots/status/1096974618139787264

H O T S H O T S

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
So, one minute I checked and Memphis was up 12-0, next thing I knew it was 20-18 Arizona. Can someone tell me what happened other than presumably Hack Hackin’ it up?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

fartknocker posted:

So, one minute I checked and Memphis was up 12-0, next thing I knew it was 20-18 Arizona. Can someone tell me what happened other than presumably Hack Hackin’ it up?

arizona started gashing them and not turning the ball over and memphis was throwing like -2 yard flat routes with a 50% chance of actually catching the ball

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Just try to imagine being Christian Hackenberg.

A literal nexus of suck.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Trent Richardson is the Chris Carter of running backs, he only rushes for touchdowns. Any run outside of goal to go, and it'll be a 1.5 yard gain at best.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Gonz posted:

Just try to imagine being Christian Hackenberg.

A literal nexus of suck.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

No ring, bad goatse

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Is there a hole in the universe big enough that Trent Richardson cannot possibly miss it?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
T-Rich is gonna win the rushing title with like 600 yards on 200 carries because nobody else in the league is committing to a workhorse back

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Trent Richardson is the most dependable and probably best receiver the Iron have.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Trent Richardson is a Ferrari in a league of Ford Fiesta's. Unfortunately the driver behind the wheel has no idea how to drive a stick shift. Every once in a while he gets lucky and hits the right gears, and everyone is impressed till he stalls out again.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Birmingham Iron offensive points after 2 AAF games: 20 (3 TDs and a 2-point conversion)
Trent Richardson points after 2 AAF games: 20 (3 TDs and a 2-point conversion)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Attendance for Saturday's games:

Express' first game in Memphis: 11,980
Iron: 17,319, 280 more than attended their home game last week

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

fartknocker posted:

Is there a hole in the universe big enough that Trent Richardson cannot possibly miss it?

Trent Richardson’s unique abilities allow him to escape the gravity of black holes...because there’s no way he’s hitting that hole.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I bought a Trent Richardson jersey. I don't know how to emotionally qualify that statement.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
He's the AAF Jerome Bettis

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
He's really slow but has gotten insane YAC every time he's not swallowed behind the line. As the other dude said he also was somehow making things happen as a receiver

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Yeah it's not so important to find the whole when you just truck whatever scrub is in the way, but wonder how long his body is up to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Yeah it's not so important to find the whole when you just truck whatever scrub is in the way, but wonder how long his body is up to that.

He's getting near thirty