Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

the best, and indeed only correct, homepage and new tab page in all browsers is about:blank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

heh identify THIS google! *flips off webcam*

TRACK THE PLANET

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

carry on then posted:

i would prefer not to give a poo poo but it's hard watching the idiot presenter bumble through 230 open tabs in one window to find the one he wanted to show on webex

i don't care about tabs but this drives me crazy. if you're presenting, just add the materials you need to a new window and minimize the other one

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

rss is a thing, and it's right there on the page!

rss eliminated a big bunch of bookmarks, tabs, and site checking it's been great

feedly works with a ton of clients and has been good since google reader was murdered for not making enough ad dollars, or you can install ttrss and watch what happens when a dev loses their mind and fights everyone on their forums whoa i think they quit whatever job was driving them insane or something got better, the discussions are way nicer and helpful