Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

firefox is infinitely better than chome

chome is the new internet explorer

yah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

i have used chorne for ages and i’m thinking i should gently caress that fox

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

my work computer auto-deletes firefox.exe every night so I renamed it to firefaux but I may change it to this

lol wtf

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

chrome freakin huffs dicks!!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

psiox posted:

oh wow, so waterfox is a thing

now that joke about the remaining elemental foxes can come to life and we can summon captain browser

ice weasel was too

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

cheque_some posted:

I started to switch over to mozarella foxfire form chrome, but then i ran out of space for tabs and I cant figure out how to get more
help

so now i am in limbo using both browsers

do you mean like shrinking the size of tab object so you can have more of them in the view without having to scroll? if so, set browser.tabs.tabMinWidth to something smaller. I use 30.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

carry on then posted:

open another window

open your rear end from your rear end

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

close some tabs

how dare you

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I like to use fire fox

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

So I insisted on using Waterfox Classic because of the "tab mix plus" thing not working on modern Firefox. I finally gave up because I was getting ads on Youtube, so I installed the modern Firefox.

It turns out some crazy hacker figured out how to get multi-row tabs back! You have to use Firefox Nightly for god knows what reason, but it works! Only took 3 years!

Here's the add-on:

https://github.com/numirias/paxmod

Now my tabs look like this in Firefox:

instead of this worthless poo poo Chrome does:

hope this helps someone else out there! :tipshat:

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

my stepdads beer posted:

tab hoarders are people and deserve our respect but we also need to acknowledge they are deeply hosed up

god saves the hardest battles for his strongest warriors 😤