Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
yeah don’t use chrome that’s for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
safari might be okay for old people to use, not sure

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
yeah safarai seems like a reasonable choice from a privacy/performance perspective but it doesnt have the nerd features i crave

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
firefox viral marketing idea: picture of a cool looking guy using firefox with the caption "this guy firefucks"

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Dijkstracula posted:

sounds like everyone needs to take 56 minutes out of their day to watch the netscape documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q7FTjhvZ7Y

jwz is a real life hacker

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
10 tabs open, max. that's pushing it.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
instead of bookmarks, i'd like it if i could have firefox index the text on a page. then i could just do a text search for whatever i'm looking for and it would show me related bookmarks.

basically like having my own personal search engine curated only with pages i add myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
is there a better tab splitter for firefox than side view? side view is neat but extremely feature limited. i to be able to split my tabs individually like with iterm.