Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

furryfox is really the only acceptable browser now. sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

My Linux Rig posted:

plus the creator is a chud himself

isnt it a brendan eich joint

who got canned from his job as mozilla ceo for donating to a campaign to make same-sex marriage illegal

also created javascript

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

yeah i like firefox

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i do cookie auto delete and ublock origin and privacy badger and have a pihole and use containers and bloopety bloop

and yet, this does not fill the hole in my soul

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

So I insisted on using Waterfox Classic because of the "tab mix plus" thing not working on modern Firefox. I finally gave up because I was getting ads on Youtube, so I installed the modern Firefox.

It turns out some crazy hacker figured out how to get multi-row tabs back! You have to use Firefox Nightly for god knows what reason, but it works! Only took 3 years!

Here's the add-on:

https://github.com/numirias/paxmod

Now my tabs look like this in Firefox:

instead of this worthless poo poo Chrome does:

hope this helps someone else out there! :tipshat:

why do you need 26 tabs of gadgets revived: bringing desktop gadgets back to windows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

hi i’m a miserable worthless weirdo and i also don’t care about browser tabs