Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

ApplesandOranges posted:

-Had an ally in Neal, who got medevaced with an idol in his pocket that he didn't give to Aubry, which she was annoyed about

Pretty sure Neal was the juror who got removed via one of the dumbest twists in the history of the game (imo).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Adus posted:

Pretty sure Neal was the juror who got removed via one of the dumbest twists in the history of the game (imo).

"A Survivor first!"
-Jeff Probst

"Complete bullshit!"
-Every sane viewer

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
The funny thing is, they did that juror removal twist because they had an extra day but didn't want to do a final 2. But if they had just done a final 2, Aubry would've been voted out normally and the whole controversy around that season would've been moot. Michelle beats Tai in the final 2, the jury goes all revisionist history when they see how much Aubry is beloved by the general public and they swear up and down she would've won if she had made it there, and we all move on with our lives blissfully unaware of how stupid the season might have turned out in an alternate timeline.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Bought my goddamn CBS All access subscription. I wonder how long after you cancel they offer up the "no pls come back for 3 months 4 free" kind of thing. At least I can double dip and catch Discovery.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

wardog, you say?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Is this the season where somebody goes extinct

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
the audience

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i dont really think that but you set it up.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Jeff did his 39 day speach standing in a field instead of on a cliff or something. Off to a bad start.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Come, viewers! Let us mutually fellate Joe!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Jeff did his 39 day speach standing in a field instead of on a cliff or something. Off to a bad start.

Was it last season where he was on a copter leaning all casual on the outside of it shouting? That one was dope and the attached season was too.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

YAAAAAAY WENTWORTH! :neckbeard:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

I'm jealous as gently caress of Aubry's hoodie

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I've never seen the seasons any of these returnoes are from but I h8 this mustache doucher.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
They are going to end up having Joe or Ozzy on every season until one of them wins

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
These loving jackasses just chucking random food overboard, uhhh what?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Not knowing how to swim will surely not be a problem in a show where 70% of the challenges are water based

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Pete continuing the stereotype about not knowing how to swim.

Seriously, this show has been on close to 20 years... who signs up not knowing how to swim?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
hahahaha this guy scared of wood noises

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Tourette’s girl is the sweetest person but if I had to hear that noise all the time on a deserted island it would drive me up a loving wall.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
She reminds me of a few people I've known before who didn't have tourettes but would still get tiring to be around very quickly but ya liked them anyway because they didnt do nothin wrong

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

Tourette’s girl is the sweetest person but if I had to hear that noise all the time on a deserted island it would drive me up a loving wall.
If she gets caught in an OCD cycle where she has to do a bunch of poo poo before she can move along she's not gonna be on this island very long.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Forgot this was on. Was there any boat salvage chaos?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Etsy Shop Owner? So... like she has a laptop?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Julie is already high maintenance.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
The boat salvage chaos was a dude who couldn't really swim and everyone just tossing lots of loose fruit into the sea haphazardly. There was so much crap just littering the waters when they had to row off

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Robnoxious posted:

If she gets caught in an OCD cycle where she has to do a bunch of poo poo before she can move along she's not gonna be on this island very long.

Especially with looming vulnerability factors of hunger, poor sleep, etc, I really can't see her getting to end game

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Khanstant posted:

Etsy Shop Owner? So... like she has a laptop?

Shes like an Ebay seller but wants to only sell to the 5 buyers Etsy has.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Khanstant posted:

Bought my goddamn CBS All access subscription. I wonder how long after you cancel they offer up the "no pls come back for 3 months 4 free" kind of thing. At least I can double dip and catch Discovery.

I signed up last year and watched like 10 seasons in a month but never once got a “baby come back” email after canceling.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
"Hi I'd like one reward steal and a secret vote."

"Sir this is a Wendy's drive-thru."

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

who the heck cast a child that can't swim

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I would absolutely want Rick gone as soon as possible. I would loving hate living with that guy.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
lol at the mom and the tourette's girl getting outcasted for teaching a boy how to swim

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I'm starting to think Hunted is not coming back for a second season.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

clown shoes posted:

I signed up last year and watched like 10 seasons in a month but never once got a “baby come back” email after canceling.

I had it for 1-2 when Discovery season 1 came out, then maybe 1 more when the second part of season 1 did. I got some sort of baby come back offer for a few months free or cheap or something but I declined because I had already tried to see if there was anything else I'd watch on it.

Lone Goat posted:

Hahaha I think its a Keith too, glad I picked him as Poison because all Keiths never win

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lone Goat posted:

I guess he was the only African American in the casting pool...

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I'm starting to think Hunted is not coming back for a second season.

Neither is Whodunnit :(
They were too good for this world.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
when I get on survivor im going to make sure to learn the good swim tricks, play a lot of slide puzzles, look up knots, figure out how to use flint, and develop an immunity to betrayal

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Safety nets seem like the begging for broken joints device of choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oh my god if Kelley gets medivac’d