Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
Any reason why they didn't split the vote 2/2/2 tonight that I'm missing? They got played hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006

ApplesandOranges posted:

Who would they even vote for? Lauren wanted to vote Aurora.

Yeah your right actually that was all that mattered tonight.

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
I'm surprised Chris was pretty aggressive at FTC and seems to have not rubbed anyone the wrong way on EoE for 27 days, fair play to him he did everything he could to make big moves over the 3 days and it paid off. Best winner of the 3 despite the twist.

Yay for next season being a fresh cast with no returning players(did have a giggle at those heads on the island), I don't mind them but they work better in full casts like heroes vs villians etc where everyone is on the same level compared to 4 returnees typically stomping a bunch of newbies.

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006
it's amazing that season even happened and someone gave the ok for jeff to do that skit

Teckiwi
Dec 7, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Australian Survivor premiers on Wednesday. I made a new thread so we can not poo poo up this one discussing what might be the better show :)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894459

Great, Survivor SA is also on currently(ep10)