Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

SweetJahasus posted:

Counterpoint: this is the guy who thinks the Wandoff is a good and entertaining segment that isn't intensely annoying.

The Wandoff's the best thing on RHAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

SweetJahasus posted:

Ah I see you like annoying and bad things.

I don't like your opinion on the Wandoff, so that doesn't pan out.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

SweetJahasus posted:

Perhaps you should stop getting so mad about people who have children who don't want to sit around reading poo poo like this in their fun Survivor thread:

How sheltered are your kids going to be if you can't even stand to read about the fact that some Survivors are dangerous, lovely people?

thexerox123 fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jun 10, 2019

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

SweetJahasus posted:

You're missing the point. This is an internet comedy forum where people try to go and have a relaxing enjoyable time rather than sit around and read about morose terrible things.

Maybe the issue is in your weird baseless expectations about what other people should discuss on the forums? Nobody owes it to you to keep it fun all the time.

God forbid you read something awful on Something Awful.

(Also, the irony of saying that talking about a transgressive act is virtue signaling, while simultaneously pearl-clutching that it's too awful to read about is just stunningly un-self-aware.)

thexerox123 fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jun 10, 2019

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Propaganda Machine posted:

If I recall correctly, Rob C won't even let people say Skupin's name on his podcast. I think I like it not just to reinforce that :aatrek: is wrong, but rather because erasing the perp from dialogue and relevance is one small part of a fitting punishment.

I've definitely heard jokes about Skupin in recent years on RHAP, Rob just makes a half amused half disapproving "Ohhhh!" sound to shut it down when it happens.

So I don't think it's outright banned, just acknowledged as an uncomfortable subject that Rob will avoid.

thexerox123 fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jun 10, 2019

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

esperterra posted:

I've got one user semi claiming another is a pedo

What? When/where did this happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Raxivace posted:

I'm only three episodes into Game Changers but I have to say I'm kind of shocked that Brad Culpepper seems to be playing an okay game.

This apologia for his original game is a good read: http://funny115.com/v3/84.htm