Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha that was loving INCREDIBLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Gavin-est moment

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol at taking your alliance and leaving Devens there to look for idols

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mine would say “lol go win this thing you fat piece of poo poo”

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha gently caress yesssss

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol at anyone who hates Devens

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If he makes it to Final Tribal it’s going to be amazingly uneventful

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Victorkm posted:

Turbo is an absolute monster on the current challenge season and I'm like 90% on him taking home the big money.

Edit: Also, I was floored by Paulie Califiore's (From Big Brother) improvement over the previous season. He was SO BAD last season and so good this one (Though somewhat strategically terrible)

ehh Paulie's thing has always been endurance and so much of this season of the Challenge, because of the climate, has been endurance driven, so it makes sense that he would do okay, but he's a loving horrendous strategic player.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It’s very clear they thought a returning player would win the EOE challenge and the idol was to give them a chance.

I’m sure they’re mad a random person ended up getting it and winning.

Also, I never noticed Wendy’s insane snaggle tooth until tonight

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 06:26 on May 16, 2019

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

Pony: Gavin because one of his pet peeves was people who vape

Poison: Ron, because his profile basically sounds like he’s a life coach with a temper.

Hey, I did alright!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

thexerox123 posted:

How sheltered are your kids going to be if you can't even stand to read about the fact that some Survivors are dangerous, lovely people?

"Mommy, is White Privilege like never getting U-Turned on the Amazing Race?"