Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
pony: aubry
poison: chris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

is that the second etsy shop owner tag

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

Just once I want someone to say their favorite player was Chris Daugherty or Sandra instead of it always being Parvati or Russell or whoever won the previous season.

If I ever get on survivor ya'll will know it's me because I'll say Christa Hastie

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

I think this season was awful casting for her, but reducing Wentworth to "hot babe" is an awful misservice.

But that's why she was cast, probably -- the original rumor was 4 tribes, Jocks/Hot/Nerds/Outcasts

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Yeah, but you can see it in the casting choices -- Joe, Kelley, Aubry, David (or swap the last two, I could see it either way)

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

blue squares posted:

No comments on the fact that Wendy's first thought after being voted out was eating meat?

if a veggie burger has cheese on it is it still a cheeseburger

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

We've only seen Reem do one challenge, and she wasn't bad at it iirc?
And if there's no water maybe Keith is fine lol

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Cydney collapsed too.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

...because clearly the seven people at the last TC before merge tried to make a deal? Which is why Wendy was offered up?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

#StandWithZesty

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Zesty posted:

When's the date on that? I'm vaguely interesting in watching it but not sure if we should have a new thread or if it's after the season.

TV IV › Survivor Presents - The Amazing Race, Featuring Survivors
17th I think

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I would love to see Vee again tbh

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

Based on what precedent?

Redemption Island?

or if you're asking about the other bit, like, wasn't it literally last season that someone got kicked out of the reunion?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Rick: funny guy, I enjoy him

Rick's edit: drowning out other players, I hate it

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Zesty posted:

Fire making is to create more competitive final votes. Less runaways.

F2 does this too zwz

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Zesty posted:

Speaking of final 2, that’s what Lauren said during this episode. I wonder if that’s what they were told for this season.

essentially the F4 has made it so you can't promise F3 to a group of 3, but you can promise you'll save the other person from having to fire

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

Did I miss something, or us Lauren not looking for an idol even though she knows Rick just found one and they can be found on the island?

judging from how much victoria has complained about all the time she spent looking for an idol not being even hinted at...

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

my opinion on rick is still:
I think Rick is a fun guy and a good character
BUT
this edit was loving horrendous and I hated seeing his face on screen every 20 seconds

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

You’ve got to have some advantages to give the people willing to work above and beyond to win. Most people do not put in serious idol hunting work. Without advantages you get boring Pagongings and uninteresting game bots.

Pearl Islands. Amazon. Marquesas. Arguably Palau? Vanuatu.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

wordog

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Zesty posted:

How about Natalie Tenerelli or Ashley Underwood's complete disinterest in doing anything to counter Rob in Redemption Island?

Rob doesn't win final immunity or Rob takes Ashley to the end, she wins the game according to every interview about RI I cared to read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

Do you mean alphabet Sean or was there someone dumber and more predictable in season 2 I’m forgetting?

Colby taking Tina instead of Keith.