Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

If your poison isn’t Joe I don’t know what to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Just give me one night challenge this season Jeff.

Dugong fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Feb 16, 2019

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

The whole season was great!

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

The one hour premieres always feel rushed but this was breakneck, what with introducing new players, reestablishing old ones, and setting up extinction island.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Extinction Island sucks for all the players but I’m enjoying it so far as the viewer. I’m sure I’ll change my mind when Joe inevitably gets voted out and then wins his way back in but maybe not??

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I thought EoE would mean no expansion swap, and yet... Dear Jeff, now that we have had this bananas swap, can we go one season without a 2 to 3 tribe swap. It was cool in Cambodia but that was 7 seasons ago.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

My original come was less about the outcome of the 2 to 3 swaps and more the predictability. I think 3 to 2 tribes is my favourite but I’m fine with anything really, just not for 7 seasons in a row

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Didn’t Russell spoil seasons 19 and 20 because he knew he lost? I remember reading a rumour along those lines.

Returnee seasons seem much more likely to be spoiled. A lot of sites were saying they had ‘an indication’ Ciera wouldn’t do well on Game Changers.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Yeesh, was not expecting my two favourites to go out back to back on a double boot episode. Guess I’m rooting for the rest of the Lesu gang. Shine bright you crazy The Wardog.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

It wasn’t smart but I can see why she did it. She’s played twice before and this is the first time she’s dealt with this limbo situation of being voted out but still being in the game in some way.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

When was the last season you where the alliances blew up so spectacularly? We basically just have some pairs of players left, right?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I can’t wait to see The Wardog being welcomed on Edge of Extinction next week

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I would have hated to be on this season but it was entertaining to watch and the fact it was built for certain players to win and production are pissed that this didn’t happen is the icing on the cake.

Who knows what this means for future seasons but I’m on board with giant Sandra statue

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I’m going to try to avoid finding out who is in this for the next 9 months (and fail horrifically)

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Ok it only took a few hours for the season 40 gimmick to be spoilt whilst I was scrolling through YouTube. Oh well, looks fun!

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I like Kaoh Rong! Millennials Vs. GenX is worth watching (the theme isn’t too hammed up after the tribes swap). Gabon as the comedy option.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Iirc the way the finale was portrayed made it look like Jeremy’s speech about Val won him the game but really Tasha and Spencer has no chance walking into that tribal. Jeremy, Wentworth, Kimmi would have been interesting though.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

For those interested. The new season of Survivor Australia is airing on July 24th! They are running the Champions Vs. Contenders theme again and bringing back Luke from season 2 on the champion tribe.

Luke should just be on every season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Maybe it will stop at the merge :ghost:

If appearance fees is the issue start ponderosa from the first boot so people are encouraged to buy all access

Was edge of extinction actually popular outside of online fan groups? I enjoyed it up to the merge, mainly because we’d never got to go through the experience of being one of the first boots and dealing with that fall out. Post merge it was just a mess.