Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Pony: Wentworth
Poison: the incel with a bad tat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I love Survivor. I hate the casting director.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Elphiem posted:

Tribe swaps are loving stupid

Silas spotted.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Wardog is boring Tony with a dumb nickname and dumber tattoos.

Wendy is cute and nuts and not good at Survivor.

I also hope that cannibalism is the producers’ plan for Expunged Island.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I feel like the last few seasons they have been a lot better at not having invisible people at the merge, but this season is definitely a regression. Stop bringing back lovely returnees please. Unless it’s Penner or Sugar, they are alright. With Randy doing voiceover commentary.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Sugar > Corinne

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

blue squares posted:

Please do not bring back the disgusting pig challenge

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Sometimes the gamebots get tiresome and you just want to talk about cheeseburgers.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

That’s actually the name of S40, Survivor: Blood Sacrifice. No rice, just machetes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

He’s a dumbass and let’s stop talking about him for gently caress’s sake. THE Wardog isn’t worth this much sturm und drang, they aren’t protected under Title IX.