Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Is it just me or does Cancellation Island look not too bad? Decent shelter and some sailcloth for warmth, could be a lot worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

blue squares posted:

They should give them no food, but lots of alcohol

Bachelorette Island, I’m digging where this is going :wink:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

The Dennis System posted:

Everyone on the show constantly talks about how hot Joe is on every season he's been on. And he married Sierra...what the? I mean there's nothing wrong with Sierra, but people are making Joe out to be some sort of mega hot dude, and he marries Sierra? Weird imho.

I can only think of two Sierras on the show and both were hot, which was it?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Yeah she is supremely hot so I’m not sure what the guy dissing Joe was getting at.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Oh I hoped that would be a loved ones challenge reward.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Survivor cliffhanger? Why you do me like that.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
That’s a common survivor problem but this year is even worse. The extinction island so far is not good because it has only unlikable people/person on it as well.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Just once I want someone to say their favorite player was Chris Daugherty or Sandra instead of it always being Parvati or Russell or whoever won the previous season.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

STAC Goat posted:

Some day I have to rewatch that season because I'm pretty sure I absolutely hated that guy when I binged through.

edit: Then again the case for him is basically "Chris snapped and became a sociopathic evil serial killer in a great revenge tale" and i generally hate revenge movies. So I don't imagine I'd like him more on a rewatch. But maybe I'd respect him more.

He was very entertaining but the Survivor 115 made him out to be the most intelligent ever. He played a bunch of very bad players against each other and convinced Twyla to poo poo talk her friends in the finals which was very good. I really liked his play and I would put him in my top 2-3 winners easily, though old seasons have the benefit of better storytelling editing so you know the people’s personalities a lot better.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Thought it was funny Rick has been itching to make a big move!!! 9 days into the game.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

pumped up for school posted:

His mom is going to show up at the end, and it'll be the scene from The Last Crusade. "Your name is Clarence. Clarence Dan DaSilva"

He'll mumble-whine "mom, I told you to call me Wardog"

His mom will be the loved one and her name will he Huntress.

graventy posted:

I like that they're making the people on Elimination Island prove they want to be there by basically starving them, but it's still so far a huge dud and waste of time. Without some ludicrous immunity any returning player(s) will just get re-voted off super fast. Maybe it'd be a good idea for Survivor to spend its time with the rest of the cast who I haven't met at all yet?

If someone gets to come back into the game, they will be the goatiest goat to ever get dragged to the finals.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
They’re just giving one of each archetype on these returners. The stud athlete guy, hot babe, nerdy girl and sleazy schemer guy.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
They split the tribes up by races once.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
I like the pretty girl.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
I just wish they’d call Wentworth Kelley. There is only one Kelley this season.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Yes, Catholics can eat fish on Lent.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
#TeamWardog

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
If you say Wardog’s name three times in a mirror he shows up and puts a tiny hat on you.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Wendy is cringe TV. Wardog is intellectual television.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Bow wow to the Wardog. Big dogs gotta eat.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
I don’t like how we aren’t being shown the votes anymore, even if they’ve been very obvious so far.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
#WarDogStrong

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
I just don’t get why Joe did nothing on tribal day despite not having an idol and knowing his team has just voted out the other returnee and I think knowing they were gunning for him. Why not try to flip and bring Aurora who was clearly in the outside?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

CODChimera posted:

Yeah now he gets to avoid pissing off people so he can just win the extinction challenge and that's pretty much it.

Maybe. There may be enough anti-returnee people on the jury that he has no chance even if he makes it.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
#IStandWithWardog

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The CBS streaming service is like watching a QuickTime video on an eMachine.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Adus posted:

i love rick. edge of extinction has been worth it all because it let him get back in the game.

also i know this sort of conversation topic is taboo but victoria is super attractive.

She is hot and there are a shocking amount of really attractive women this season which says a lot since the show loves recruiting models/actors.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
How could you resist sex with a smelly person who hasn’t had a bath or changed clothes in weeks and who is constantly tired, hungry and paranoid? I’m not sure if they get to brush their teeth but I’m guessing everyone has terrible swamp breath. They also poo poo in the ocean, the same place they bathe.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
They will shock us all and somehow vote Malcolm into the game at final 4. Fresh off the plane.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
It’s definitely an ironic on-brand influencer mustache.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Imagine a team of all Kelly’s.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

SweetJahasus posted:

Reemdog wins this season for sure.

Bow wow to the Reemdog.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
War dog is top dog once again.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

IcePhoenix posted:

Something I thought about this morning that we sort of overlooked: Kelly outing not only her own idol but her closest ally's idol immediately upon arrival at Extinction Island was incredibly dumb, no? She has to know that someone from that group is getting back into the game, and odds are it isn't someone who's going to instantly want to work with Lauren.

Yes that was incredibly stupid and nothing stops the jury from yelling it out at the next tribal except they “aren’t supposed to talk.”

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Pinterest Mom posted:

Kelley is presumably assuming that whoever is coming back from EoE is after the idol's expiry, though idk why that would for sure be true.

They would get kicked out and lose their money, come on.

Based on what precedent?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Bow wow to the king of Extinction Island.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Nightmare goat final 3: Gavin, Julie, Reem.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Adus posted:

victoria really seemed to have potential but dropped off entirely when she was out of that one vote. i honestly can't even remember the last time she had a confessional. i have no clue who is actually going to win at this point because it's going to be a very hard road for devens (i'm not sure he can pull off a mike immunity run) or anyone who comes back from extinction. i have this weird sense that it's going to be julie.

i wonder how the jury is going to work. is just literally everyone going to be on it who didn't leave extinction?

i would actually consider it really funny if reem somehow won. comes back, gets into the finals, takes no poo poo from anyone, they become afraid to vote for anyone else.

Victoria has gotten a lot of screentime because she’s hot and seems to understand Survivor fairly well in her interviews, but is pretty clearly getting goated by everyone else.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
They have kind of tricked us with winners who don’t get the hero edit before, but it’s not common. Last was maybe Sophie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
From a tv watching perspective Victoria seems to be playing a good under the radar game. I font feel like the jury is interested in rewarding that type of game.