Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
I definitely think that if Arteta had been the manager they'd have won this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I live for this poo poo

Just loving lmao

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

this is beautiful

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
The Arsenal fans are turning upon each other like wild dogs.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Garbage poo poo team - throw them all in a furnace or something. I could have accepted losing, but that sort of farce last night was unbelievable.

Problem is it isn't going to get any better - no money, an upper leadership who are loving clueless, and a manager who ranges from tactically reasonable to outright schizophrenic. We need almost 6 new players which just isn't happening. We'll be able to offload Mustafi, but who the gently caress knows with Ozil. Even if we get a Chinese team to pay for him, his agent is basically trolling us, making it clear he's not moving, so at best he's going to be on our pay cheque for a while, doing gently caress all but whinging with his oval office face.

They're talking about Arsenal Academy now - they're talking about that because there's no money and our budget is going to look grim for years. Maybe it's worth it though - bright young kids trying hard, okay it's mid table but at least they're showing some passion in the game. Because at the moment it's just dire rubbish poo poo.

Anyway gently caress everything.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Communist Bear posted:

Garbage poo poo team - throw them all in a furnace or something. I could have accepted losing, but that sort of farce last night was unbelievable.

Problem is it isn't going to get any better - no money, an upper leadership who are loving clueless, and a manager who ranges from tactically reasonable to outright schizophrenic. We need almost 6 new players which just isn't happening. We'll be able to offload Mustafi, but who the gently caress knows with Ozil. Even if we get a Chinese team to pay for him, his agent is basically trolling us, making it clear he's not moving, so at best he's going to be on our pay cheque for a while, doing gently caress all but whinging with his oval office face.

They're talking about Arsenal Academy now - they're talking about that because there's no money and our budget is going to look grim for years. Maybe it's worth it though - bright young kids trying hard, okay it's mid table but at least they're showing some passion in the game. Because at the moment it's just dire rubbish poo poo.

Nice meltdown I suppose

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Nice meltdown I suppose

Thanks.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

is mustafi a oval office or just a hopeless fool?

Yes.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Martin Keown was right

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Honestly this is probably the most sense any of the aftv boys has ever made

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

c0burn posted:

Martin Keown was right

b.b..but Ozil's agent said he was jealous!!!! It was brutal!!!!!

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Poor fella is hurtin'.

Though it would be a huge kick in the dick if the players just hosed off and didn't acknowledge their fans for this loving awful hoof.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Joe Willock, Alex Iwobi and Bakary Saka will be the saviors for Arsenal next season IMO

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

It's fun to care and meltdown imo, can't imagine watching the game if you're just calm and indifferent all the time

Also I found it funny yesterday somehow but today I'm real mad and melting down

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Hope Giroud gets the frozen twix stuck in his bum

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I've always thought selling Giroud was a mistake

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ciprian Maricon posted:

It's fun to care and meltdown imo, can't imagine watching the game if you're just calm and indifferent all the time

Also I found it funny yesterday somehow but today I'm real mad and melting down

It's still a bit funny, but also what else could we have expected after the last few months' results

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Vegetable posted:

I've always thought selling Giroud was a mistake

So did everyone except the Arsenal front office.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
arsenal are going to suck for years to come if they are going to be spending less than they use to and everyone else is spending more

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

T Bowl posted:

arsenal are going to suck for years to come if they are going to be spending less than they use to and everyone else is spending more

Yeah they seem to be in rough shape. Letting Ramsey go with no apparent intention to replace him with a big signing is particularly worrying. It’s tough to see a way back to the CL without an extremely lucky signing.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

It's not going to get any better. Kroenke is not interested in sporting results at all. Kinda worried about how far Arsenal will slip before he can't syphon off enough money and he decides to sell

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I predict a decade minimum of top 4 being a fantastic result and accepting 5-8th as the new norm.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Turns out it was Wenger getting Arsenal in the top four all along.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
Lol

uli2000 fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 31, 2019

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Very nice.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Ciprian Maricon posted:

It's not going to get any better. Kroenke is not interested in sporting results at all. Kinda worried about how far Arsenal will slip before he can't syphon off enough money and he decides to sell

loving Usmanov would've been better

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

There has to be someone better than Gallas since he won stuff before coming to Arsenal.

E: oh it’s Chelsea specific

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Just wait till Stan Kroenke moves Arsenal to Los Angeles and a stadium that isn't even built yet.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Communist Bear posted:

We can’t afford a big signing now, but once the stadium is paid off we’ll have money

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
If Usmanov really loved us he would just pay over the odds for us to make Kroenke take the offer seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
https://twitter.com/_10Kane/status/1134057544836702208?s=19