Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

This is awesome, more people should post more good HK art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

This looks so good I am ready

This is the only game I'm excited for and every nintendo direct that goes by without an updated trailer makes me sad.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ITtPPE-pXE

This video is extremely good. (Although, spoilers for the person in the thread who is playing the game the first time! But everybody else should check this out)

:sigh: bappa nada

I rewatch this every few months.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

not a bot posted:

Since Team Cherry marketing guy retweeted the Indie Direct announcement, I'm gonna say we'll get a trailer and a release date or window today.

Sus.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Hey guys they announced Silksong right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

turtleface posted:

From the very start people went absolutely nuts over gamerscores

Weren't there a ton of shovelware games that did decently by having super easy achievements and getting on lists for easy ways to boost your score?