Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Gee, I hope hornet does not actually scream and yell at every given moment, that might intefere with the game's atmosphere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I'd say its a little bit too early to analyse the trailer for info (if you looked at many of the early trailers for hollow knight a large amount of it never showed up in game), But at least for the moment it looks like they are going for an entirely different style of equipment screen and no magic meter dictating what kind of spells you can use. Instead it seems you have equipable 'styles' of sorts and a big list of gadgets to throw around. Which sounds like a welcome break from Hollow knights sword flapping.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
That gets me thinking, does hornet have some kind of Silk gland like a spider or did she smuggle some silk under her robe and wait for the right moment? Is her silk spool literal thing or a metaphorical one, and if the former, where does she hold it?
And should I really be asking these questions, knowing full well the consequences of diving too deep into the potential hidden workings of a cartoon insect videogame character.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I wonder what will come out first: Psychonauts 2, Silksong or that expansion to Cuphead?
Edit: The expansion is called "The Delicious last course" for reference.

Tombot fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jul 29, 2020

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
The best way to kill the giant jellyfish things is to Hadoken them, for some reason this pushes the projectile they make along with it where they explode against a wall. I have only had this backfire on me once.