Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010
I bought Hollow Knight on the PC, Switch, and PS4. Looking forward to doing the same with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

Bought it on PC at launch, couldn’t get very far

Bought it on PlayStation a year later and really enjoyed it this time but only got halfway in before bailing.

Bought it on Nintendo Switch a year later and suddenly it’s my favorite game of the generation and I beat it and beat the dlc and optional super-side bosses and then played it again. Something about the portability let me play Hollow Knight on my own terms and that really kicked the game into overdrive for me.

Somewhat similar, I got it cheap in a Steam sale and finished it there, then bought it on everything else I have when it was released on those platforms. PS4/5 is my preferred platform though.

I also bought the physical collectors edition when that got released.

Pretty sure I never would have paid full price even for one copy without trying it first though.

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Thanks I'll try both. Hopefully all my new problems will makes the time waiting for games just fly right by.

Speedball is a cool name too so there's another benefit to balance out the other stuff.

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

jeeves posted:

I’m starting to think they never actually released the original Hollow Knight…

https://youtu.be/1gNc4Wf-pxA?si=RLaxvmRnPT0akB00

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010
This morning when I woke up my Hollow Knight special edition was on the floor and nothing else on the shelf was disturbed at all.

I think this is a sign.

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

What's a dream flower?

It's a thing that happens in your mind while you sleep, and don't call me flower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

PantsBandit posted:

My favorite thing about the Devil May Cry series is how it has more than one game.

This is not what people were saying after the release of Devil May Cry 2.