Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Jerusalem posted:

Woah wait what the gently caress? Holy poo poo this is the best news :stare:

yeah

i just want a release date now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

lace definitely has a distinctive design/boss arena

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

part of me has always kind of assumed that any delay is 100% because of nintendo and 100% because they would want a switch version to be ready and launch at the same time as the pc copy

worst case scenario is them bullying team cherry into doing a switch release first

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

someone should request to be renamed 'absolute vapourware shitshow'

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Foehammer posted:

Has anyone figured out how to unlock the 3rd romance option with the corpse beetle?

you have to bring it the ossified remains from shalepillar canyon, hidden behind a cracked wall in the southwest corner in that weird little nook that you need the superdash to get to

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

yeah, save up to get the lantern as soon as you can. it's straight up just a geo tax to be able to progress in certain spots.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

you're not intended to get the map for fog canyon for a bit, it's intentional. just travel through and use the area to get to other places in the meanwhile.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

ColdPie posted:

I started my 2nd run in the game thanks to Zombie Guy. Very general, but spoilery question: The first time I played I mostly critical pathed it. This time I'd like to do more of the optional stuff. Is there any reason not to dream nail every ghost I find?

it gives you like. literally nothing.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

ColdPie posted:

So like, only the ones that explicitly pop up a Challenge dialog lead to fights and meaningful essence?

yes

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i think a reply to that post says the comment was in response to someone in chat named hornet, so maybe don't take it as some guaranteed thing

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm not strong enough to keep doing this

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i dunno why anyone would expect a release or imminent release date, out of literally everything

Johnny Joestar fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Dec 14, 2020

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

morestuff posted:

They did a surprise release on Switch for HK

i mean, yeah, but a surprise release for a game that was already out on another platform is something more expected than a surprise release of an unreleased game we've had no notable news on for like a year

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Johnny Joestar posted:

i'm not strong enough to keep doing this

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Cactus posted:

Among us is fun

for 20 minutes. I have no idea how it got so big. Lol that they teased Silksong and then gave us that though.

when did nintendo or anyone actually tease silksong

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

people with team cherry have retweeted stuff like that before, why would that be some implicit statement. like i get that it's frustrating to wait so long for information about the game but there's no reason to start reading weird conspiracy poo poo into things like that. please.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i saw team cherry down by the well, with the devil

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it's actually an exclusive on the soulja boy console and i'm playing it right now

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

please no

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i will never go to england i will never take my internet there, either

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

why does everyone keep expecting further things at this point, we literally have a timeframe now and it's most likely going to be near the end of that

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

ColdPie posted:

Less than twelve weeks left in 2022.

i feel like people are forgetting that the presentation said 'everything is going to be released within a year's time of this broadcast' and not 'everything is going to be released in 2022'

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

https://twitter.com/griffinmatta/status/1656106351184199680

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

why do y'all keep doing this poo poo to yourselves

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Waltzing Along posted:

On a serious note, was there anything interesting at the game commercials?

brief trailer showing off the next monster hunter game, which will likely be dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

ender lilies plays more specifically like a castlevania game like aria of sorrow and i feel like they were probably aiming more to come off like a fromsoft setting than hollow knight