Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anti-Tachyon
Oct 25, 2010
It's like that famous Miyamoto quote: "a rushed game is bad forever, while a delayed game is also bad forever, but later". What a genius he was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Tachyon
Oct 25, 2010

Snake Maze posted:

If a game is never released, is it short (nothing to play) or long (unlimited possibilities)? Philosophers have grappled with this question for generations.

BapaNaNda

Anti-Tachyon
Oct 25, 2010

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I can't wait to gently caress other bugs to death with my feather duster, er, "sword."

You're logged in mate, the word filter isn't turned on

Anti-Tachyon
Oct 25, 2010
Allow me to explain in terms even you can understand:

Fireborn is the most popular hollow knight content creator on "youtube" (maybe you've heard of it?)

He posted an expose of Screenrant, which they have illegally copyright struck, putting his channel at risk of deletion.

In it, he revealed that Screenrant and associates use functional indentured servitude and wage slavery to steal work and money from their writers.

He also exposed that they directed neo-nazi and far-right hatred towards their writers as a way of creating "rage bait" engagement.

The relevance to the thread is this:

Hopefully this resolves your ignorance of the situation!