Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

The cage that Hornet's being carried around looks similar to Godhome architecture so I'm gonna guess this follows the Godmaster ending; so my guess is she got captured by some Godseeker-affiliated bugs (since they see her as a god) who are trying to carry her to the Godseeker homeland or something before she escapes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Lord_Magmar posted:

I'm pretty sure Hornet does not have a silk gland, she was raised by and born to the Spiders but she is not a spider. Notice she looks nothing like any of the Spiders we meet throughout the game, not even her mother Herrah. I would assume she just has a bunch of spidersilk spooled under her robes.

Her head spikes are the same as Herrah's, it's just not immediately noticeable because Herrah wears a weird veil with a mask on top of it.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah, they’re small as a thimble, hyper agile, full of explosive dark magic, a master nailsmith, and have all sorts of weird attacks thanks to charms. A real fight with that little Nugget would be amazing.

With a phase 2 against their shade once you destroy their shell.