Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

This is great news! I wasn't that big of a fan of the updates to the first game, since there weren't any new levels to explore (besides [spoiler]that short bit before the Godhome coffin, and Path of Pain, which was absolutely amazing, I LOVE IT[/spoiler). New bosses are nice, but I want cool places to explore more than anything else.

I do hope they go a bit nuts with level design and unusual bosses! Some of HK's bosses were kinda same-y (unavoidable, I guess, with SO MANY OF THEM), and the clear focus on action over platforming made some hallways pretty, uh, boring. But there's more mobility, and we're already seeing some bosses breaking the mold (giant, screen-filling bug, some kinda silverfish chasing you, etc.).

I'm fully prepared to git gud again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

...that looks like it is really EVERY boss, minus pallet swaps, right?

Not sure why Godseeker is around, then :colbert:

(Tiso gets a pass)

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

This thread has major Waiting for Godot energy