Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
hollow knight was the best game of the previous decade and it's frankly asinine to question why anyone would be inspired by that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Bleck posted:

hollow knight was the best game of the previous decade and it's frankly asinine to question why anyone would be inspired by that

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Oxxidation posted:

back when i first got Silksong hype (like two years ago) i wrote and posted a fanfic about possible events bridging it and the Dream No More ending

I would like a link to this if possible

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Team Cherry operates on Hawaii Time.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

I also bought the minifigs set but when it arrived Hornet's head was already snapped off. Fingers crossed that customer service replaces it for me.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Silksong is going to release on the 12th of June, 2023, at 11:59:59PM in whatever timezone Hawaii is in.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

sigh

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

GimmickMan posted:

mocking people

Image of Hornet with the Git Gud rock but instead of Git Gud it says Touch Grass

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

Unfortunately, everyone who didn't get the Godhome ending is simply a lesser human being.

:hmmyes:

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

nada

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Martman posted:

I care a lot and am extremely mad and crying, and also I'm having fun

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

repiv posted:

b̶͔͕̩̱̥̅̀́͌̈́͠ą̵͚̭̥͗̾͘p̶̢̻͍̭̱̈́̓̃͐̕ͅa̵̠̰̹̻̳̒̅̕ǹ̷̼͇̭͇͉͗̈́ͅå̶͕̈́̎̀̿͝d̷̡̬͚̹͇̝͌͑͠a̵̪̻͑̈́̋̇̚

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

When people say it's "more like a Castlevania" do they mean it has that poo poo where you have to grind enemies hoping that they drop spells or weapons that are ultimately useless? 'Cause, like, I din't want that,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

hatty posted:

Classicvania is better than Metroidvania

:hmmyes: