Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Silksong will be releasing on January 31st. Unfortunately it will share this release date with Cyberpunk 2077, World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Path of Exile: Maelström, Destiny: Beyond Light and Final Fantasy XIV: Spherebound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

raiden was ok but I wish you played hornet for more than 10% of the game

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

morestuff posted:

This looks neat as Silksong methadone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz2dyV8ck00

the kickstarter isn't up yet and they only show two small enemies in the trailer so I think something has gone terribly wrong if it makes it to release before Silksong

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Bust Rodd posted:

Silksong is the most wishlisted game on Steam

nice to see someone knock Elden Ring off their high horse

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Diablo 4, Starfield and Silksong, all within the next 12 months 👀

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

$12000 more and we would have gotten a Zote game as well, too bad

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

No Dignity posted:

Silksong will come out in 2026, be 70 hours long and utterly unplayable due to its absurdly ballooned scope

it will be released in early access as a battle royale which becomes so popular the devs never finish the single player game

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

theyre just cutting it close, to build hype

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

they're waiting for all the bugs to be dead irl before releasing a second game about a kingdom of dead bugs, for pathos reasons

thats like a month, bugs dont live very long

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

bapanada bapanada everybody's coming to get me

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

It can't be helped. Back to the drawing board

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

bapalots

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Fedule posted:

Like we were just talking about earlier, I don't think it's at all correct to say there is only the trailer as hype. The trailer itself is a follow-up to a promise made during crowdfunding of a game that attained widespread acclaim and popularity.

a promise made.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

what are larams