Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

if you think about it, a needle is like a spear, so Hornet is the bug dragoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Cactus posted:

I'd pretty much forgotten about this game until I went to prune my bookmarks list just now and yeah, I'm happy to carry on forgetting to wait for it because there are a zillion other good games I can get around to, but man, if I had been a backer that had put up cash just to get to that stretch goal I'd probably be past the disgruntled stage by now at the lack of any updates or timescales. A gif of some cartoon bug character and a small piece of a soundtrack just isn't going to cut it.

What an absolute vapourware shitshow.

I take it you've never heard of La-Mulana 2.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Alxprit posted:

I don't get it, bugs don't wear shoes

It's the name of a new location in Silksong :ssh:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

The Zombie Guy posted:

I've found some NPCs too, and a few shops have opened back in town. I also picked up the Hunter notebook, and started working on that. Have I missed anything important so far? I just don't want to find out that there was a Nail upgrade or something that I've skated past, and I'm making things harder for myself.

If you haven't yet, pick up map pins and more map pins. They're going to become very handy on your trip throughout Hollownest.