Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Woah wait what the gently caress? Holy poo poo this is the best news :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

loving incredible.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I don't mind waiting for a game that is going to be as beautifully made and put together as Hollow Knight was, but also every single second I have to wait is searing anguish beyond all human capacity to withstand :hmmyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I sometimes forget there is a separate Hollow Knight thread to this one, and I saw it on page 1 just now with 5000 unread posts and I got super-loving excited thinking Silksong had just been dropped out of nowhere :sweatdrop:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am very hopeful that much like Hollow Knight, one day I just see that a new and interesting looking game called Silksong is out, buy it and immediately get to start playing it without really knowing what to expect other than that it looks really good :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Loved the Ori games, super charming and a lot of fun to play.... but yeah, they're not as good as Hollow Knight. That's not an indictment on them, Hollow Knight is really loving great!

So in my opinion.... I think they should release Silksong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Silksong WAS in the Xbox thing, it's fully playable but only inside a console built into your Captain's cabin unlocked 50+ hours into a game of Starfield (Deluxe Special Edition). You can only play it during hyperspace trips between planets, once you arrive, the captain automatically stands up and says,"That's enough Silksong for now, I'll come back to this later."