Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

OH MY GOD GUYS playing as Hornet is gunna be hella rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

GAMES YOU CAN PLAY OVER THE NEXT TWELVE MONTHS.

SILKSONG IS HAPPENING. I AM NO LONGER ENCLOWNED. I AM A RESPECTABLE MAN ONCE AGAIN.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

grieving for Gandalf posted:

they showed Silksong BEFORE she said that. I wouldn't count on that

*sadly puts red nose back on*

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Last year I took a week-long intensive clowning course with someone who trained at/teaches at Gaulier. It was one of the most demanding things I have ever done as a performer. Spiritually and mentally exhausting; it made me doubt everything I knew about my comedy skills gained over the last 15 years.

The last exercise we had to do was, as individuals, stand up in front of the rest of the class and confidently state that we thought Silksong would be released that year. We were only allowed to sit down when the audience believed us. It took one woman 25 minutes. Nearly half an hour of repeating "I think that later this year I will be playing Silksong" to a silent room. Eventually, though it was said through floods of tears, we believed her, and she was allowed to sit down.