Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
I'm surprised anyone could get so involved in such a bland story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It's over and they didn't even mention it lmao

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The F Plus podcast episodes on cheevos is one of the greatest of all time

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Is that a subtle clue from Silksong dev Chip McFuck?

The muffler our brave hero is resting on implies when this thread has no posts (muffled) for 6 days (count the petals!) A release date will be announced?

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Just amazing that there's still absolutely no information about a release date.

Tomorrow will be 5 months

I subscribed to the subreddit to hear any news about an update as soon as it happened but as the months have gone by it's become increasingly deranged and insular.

Surely they're not going to miss that chrimbo bump right? Think of little timmy disappointed on Christmas morn with no silksong to play

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wasn't sure if you were joking but no, they really are selling a deluxe edition for $10 more which is the only way to get the secret finder item.

Consider this a reminder that Ubisoft occasionally run a promotion where their subscription service is available for $1 for a month.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
By now you should have reached at least the halfway point of the premium Beetlepass? You should have more than enough Grubcoin.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
One minute until da big show!

I can't wait for Silksong to be featured!!!

edit:

Koburn fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Apr 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer

guppy posted:

I have never liked classic Castlevania gameplay, even when Castlevania was new -- I am old -- because they are very hard (often in ways that feel unfair, like an enemy coming in off-screen while you're mid-jump to knock you into a pit for an instant death) and have no save progression. We have learned a lot of lessons since the NES era and I am not very interested in returning to that era of design.

I agree with this completely and I loved Infernax, I wouldn't call it a classicvania at all. Visually maybe, but it doesn't play like one.

and consider playing it twice, the evil playthrough is very hosed up/ funny

gore :nws:

Koburn fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Apr 30, 2024