Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
Glad they're not rushing it but I'm ready to play this game now please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
4:20pm today

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
ok from now on only bump this thread if the game is out (current post excepted)

i can't stand the disappointment

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
anyone else looking forward to this game?

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Panderfringe posted:

I'd pretty much forgotten about this game until I went to prune my bookmarks list just now and yeah, I'm happy to carry on forgetting to wait for it because there are a zillion other good games I can get around to, but man, if I had been a backer that had put up cash just to get to that stretch goal I'd probably be past the disgruntled stage by now at the lack of any updates or timescales. A gif of some cartoon bug character and a small piece of a soundtrack just isn't going to cut it.

What an absolute vapourware shitshow.

lol

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
That's actually a pretty good sign they might be getting closer to done

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Fargin Icehole posted:

yeah, i'd like it too so i can skip the rest of this miserable loving year

don't worry, the year is a completely arbitrary number and things are only going to get worse (until silksong comes out)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
Sounds like you're doing great, I'd try to avoid reading anything about the game unless you get stuck